Red Sky Plating has been in business since 1975 and offers a safe and engaging work environment. We are committed to a culture of collaboration and teamwork and we strive to find smart, committed team members who enjoy working collaboratively to uphold our high standards of service and excellence. We offer great medical, dental, retirement, and paid time off to all full-time employees.
Would you like to learn more about us before you apply? Check out the About Red Sky page and learn more about Our History to get more details on our nearly 45 years in business. We hope to meet you soon!
Take a look at the list of current job opportunities below. If you see yourself here, click the APPLY HERE button below to apply online.
Current job openings
Click currently available job titles below to read detailed descriptions & requirements.
METAL FINISHING TECH at Red Sky Plating
We are looking for someone to join our metal finishing team who is focused and committed to accuracy and quality. Red Sky emphasizes shop safety and requires extensive safety training for all team members. The right applicant will be an accurate, quick thinker and fast learner with a great work ethic and reliable transportation.
Full-time (40 hours/week) or Part-time
Benefits for full-time employees include health, vision, and dental insurance, and paid-time off.
We are seeking a full-time and a part-time Metal Finishing Tech. Training will be provided for all duties listed below—no previous experience is necessary. The right candidate will be capable of/willing to perform the following duties:
- Handling parts, including counting, racking, and un-racking
- Following process procedures
- Operating a forklift (training provided)
- Monitoring quality controls and parts inspection
- Communicating clearly with other members of the metal finishing team
The ideal candidate for this position will be:
- Committed to quality, accuracy, and teamwork
- Willing to be flexible with duties and to contribute to the team where/how needed
- Able to stay focused and highly attentive to details
- A high school graduate or equivalent (college experience is a bonus)
- In possession of a good driving record
- Able to pass a drug test
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Physically able to reach, bend, stoop, and stand for extended time and to lift up to 50 pounds
- In possession of good communication, time management/organization skills
NO PREVIOUS METAL FINISHING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
ALL SAFETY AND SKILLS TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED.